Today I wanted to share my Top 5 Cardigans this fall. These cardigans are truly winners for me and I have worn them over and over. I also foresee me wearing them all through winter as well!! There are many different price points but I think the quality all of these are great and I can’t wait to wear them for years to come!
- Free People Saturday Morning Cardigan. This is an investment cardigan but the slouchy knit for me will never go out of style. I am pretty sure I already got my wears worth out of this one. I have worn it SO MANY times. It has not pilled or snagged or anything. Its in perfect condition and again I’ve worn it so many times! Its a classic for me and a staple for this fall.
2. Lou & Grey Stitchy Cardigan. This one is a perfect color for me. It is also more of a slouchy fit but can be worn very classic. I styled it here with athleisure wear but I also dressed this up out to dinner one night. Its a great one especially the color! The material is soft and it has weight to it but it won’t sweat you out! As we all know, Loft tends to do a TON of sales as well. I believe Friends & Family is going on right now!
3. AE Waffle Knit Slouchy Cardigan. This color! I had to grab it. It comes in a ton of other colors and I pretty much want it in every color. It has some slouch which seems to be a trend for me this fall. It is super soft and comfortable to wear. The buttons have great detail as well. THIS ONE is SUPER affordable as well. It’s on sale for only $35 bucks right now. SO make sure to grab one because I think they will go fast 🙂
4. Madewell Kent Cardigan in Colorblock. The classic Madewell Kent Cardi…it comes back every year. I think if you grab any color in the Kent Cardigan you won’t be disappointed. This one for me stood out though. I believe I will pull this out fall after fall and get great wear out of it! ITS ON SALE right now as well!!! so RUN grab it before it sells out! 🙂 I am wearing a size XS. It runs big so make sure to size down!
5. BP Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan. If you are one of those sensitive to itch… this is YOUR cardigan. All the cardigans are super soft in my opinion above but this one is a fully cotton feel one. I love the weight of it! I have worn this as well so many times and it looks like I haven’t even touched it. Its a great one at a really great price!! For me, this fall was all about this color. I am loving pairing this color with black, chambray, dark blues, stripes and even leopard print!
Let me know your favorite cardigans of fall!!! Thanks for reading