Today’s video/post is my top 10 Transitional pieces for Fall!!! This was so much fun to create because…well a lot of us are looking forward to fall…..but it’s not fall yet. The weather hasn’t quite turned and in some places the weather won’t turn for a bit. So today I wanted to share some great pieces to create a fall look without the sweat…because 80-90 degree weather is no place for leggings, sweaters, jackets and layers….not yet at least!
- Ruffle Sleeve Tee. These have recently been a favorite of mine…because to be honest. I’m bored of my basic t-shirts…but long sleeves make me want to die of a heat stroke. I recently found THIS ONE that has such a pretty fall color, and THIS ONE which screams fall and is super affordable!!
- Short-Sleeve Button Front Shirt. Perfect for the workplace. This is one of my favorite pieces and is SO easy to transition into cooler months ahead. For right now, its perfect alone with a pair of jeans, dress pants, skirts, shorts…anything really…heck I have even worn them with sweatpants 😉 haha. I recently grabbed THIS black ONE and I am obsessed!!
- Stripes. For me, stripes are year round…but I think a bold stripe is something that is special for fall. Also colorblocking is HUGE for fall!!! There are so many cute colorblock tees and even sweaters for this fall!
4. Lace Trim Cami. These are super popular right now and rightfully so. I have THESE and they are a really great layering piece. I love wearing a bralette underneath so we don’t have to do the whole strapless bra thing. Come the cooler days these look so cute layered under utility jackets and cardigans!
5. Vests. The perfect fall transition layer!! I have a utility vest I love (SIMILAR HERE), I recently grabbed THIS Cashmere vest from the #NSale, and I have also owned this Denim Vest. These are the perfect layering piece without the sweat!
6. Suede Skirt. This is a perfect fall piece to have. THIS ONE is super cute. The material is what makes it very fall appropriate. The heaviness of the suede and grabbing a fall color creates a great fall look…again without the sweat!
7. Sleeveless Sweater. THIS ONE is super cute. I love throwing on sweaters but these create a little more coziness and texture to an outfit which is perfect for fall!
8. Grey Skinny Jeans. I have finally found the perfect GREY SKINNY jean! Most have weird washes and look extremely unflattering on but these are winners. These are a perfect transition before you enter the black jean that we all love all fall and winter long 🙂
9. Mules. You KNOW I LOVE THESE and wear them year round. Mules are a great shoe in general but perfect before you transition all the way into a bootie. I recently found these MULE BOOTIES which are SO SO cute and a perfect shoe for right now.
I hope you all loved this fall transitional post! Make sure to stop over at my channel and watch the full video for more pictures and details!! Subscribe if you are not!! Thanks so much for stopping by!