Im so excited for my FIRST favorites!!! These are my FAVORITES of July!!!!
1. ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder. I LOVE this product. I have been using it all month. It has a beautiful matte bronzer and a pearl pinky goldy blush. Best part is it is only $3.00!! Check out my ELF Haul for more!
2. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. My color is natural tan. It has amazing staying power. I wore this on my wedding day and it did NOT budge. It has a very thick cream texture and is very blendable. I bought mine at Target for 11.99 but I believe you can get it cheaper now!
3. Burt’s Bees Citurs Facial Scrub. This is a great exfoliating facial cleanser. It leaves my skin so soft. It is a very gritty like brown sugar feel. You take and rub it in your hands with some water and then scrub all over your face. If you get some in your mouth….ITS OK! Its all natural!! It smells like pumpkin pie…YUM! I found it at target for about 7.99.
4. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. Love this for the month of July. I wake up and cant wait to use it. It has a cooling effect for the undereye. It really helps puffiness and really wakes you up in the morning. Check out my Forever21/Tjmaxx haul for more info!
5. Naked 2 Urban Decay Palette…..LOVE THIS. Got this for my birthday in April, but I have been using it more since my wedding. I used palette for my wedding!! I won’t swatch this because I’m sure its been overdone….but I am just LOVING IT this month 🙂
6. Essie’s Too Too Hot Polish….Got this at Tjmaxx for 3.99!!!!! Its a hot neon red color and its GREAT for summer!!! Watch for more essie polish in my TjMaxx Haul coming soon!! 🙂
7. DiorShow Blackout Waterproof. I am a mascara girl. I love mascara and can’t go anywhere without it. For my wedding, I decided to go waterproof incase of any tears. This is the blackest of blacks and adds volume and length to my lashes and DOES NOT go anywhere. I don’t even need a mascara primer for it. I also feel like it really conditions my lashes. I feel like my lashes have been healthy since using it. If you’ve tried this product, do you have the same experience? Let me know in the comments below! So It was worth the money for my wedding especially. Price $25.00
8. Sephora Kohl and Liner Waterproof in 01 Keep Black. I LOVED THIS eyeliner. I have the same problem like some of you that I’ve seen where my eyeliner just melts down my face during the day. I was super nervous for my wedding to have this effect. I found this eyeliner and it DID NOT budge! I was soo happy with it. Its very creamy and glides on nicely. It also has a smudge sponge on the other end. Price 9.00 at Sephora.
9. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Extra Strength. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this for my hair. I use it everyday on towel dry hair. It makes it silky smooth and a super plus is it smells SO good! Price was 6.99 at Target.
So those are my favorites for the MONTH of JULY! Hope you ENJOY 🙂