BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!
I have received my August Birchbox! The theme this month was of course BACK TO SCHOOL! And here issss what is in my box 🙂
1. DDF Brightening Cleanser. Full Size is $38. This is a foaming gel that can brighten faded, discolored skin and even out skintone. Im very excited to try out this cleanser!!! This sample size is 2 fl. oz. which is a very generous amount!!
2. WHISH- Three Wishes Body Butter. It is a pomegrante scented body butter. To me it smells like a clean fresh soap scent which I LOVE. It has antioxidants in the formula which is great for your skin. Full size is $24. This sample size is 1oz.
3. Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume sample. This smell is very prominent. Smells a little more floral than the original Viva la Juicy. Its not an awful smell just a smell I would never purchase a full size of….not bad for the sample though 🙂 Full size is $70. This sample size is .05 fl.oz.
4. Miss Jessie’s Pillow Soft Curls. This is a lotion for curly hair, which I have. It says it leaves the hair frizz-free and feather light. I AM SO excited for this sample because I have trying and looking for something to make my natural curl smoother and less frizzy and crazy! haha. I got 2 sample packets of 1 oz each. Full size is $22.
5. This was an extra is the box. It is the Schick Hydro Silk Razor. Holy smokes an entire razor! Razors are seriously usually like 8 bucks on its own! I am so excited to try it. It says the razor has a water-activated serum that moisturizes the skin while you shave. It also had coupons attached to the back for 4 bucks off a razor refill and 55cents off skintimate shave gel. AWESOME!!!!!
I also got this little beauty school booklet. It is full of tips and tricks and advice for make-up and beauty lovers like myself. Its great!!!
Thanks so much birchbox!!! I LOVE MY BOX! Go to birchbox.com and get on their wait list to get your monthly subscription! It is only 10 bucks a month for all of this!!!