So I went to Forever 21 and Target yesterday….well I go to Target like everyday. Its a problem and I need an intervention but anywaysss I found some really awesome stuff Id like to share!
Ok so first from forever 21…….
1. Chambray Button Down. Actually a girl in the store was wearing it and I was like I HAVE TO get that!! I love that its a lighter chambray shirt and its very soft!! The buttons are silver with a super cute pearl inside! I also lovee the pockets! This is great for layering in the fall! Price 19.80 (that was the most I spent)
2. Tan/Black Colorblock t-shirt. Its super lightweight and breathable. I love IT! Its also longer too so I could wear it with leggings, skinny jeans, or anything!! Price was 11.80
3. Grey Cheville Ultra-Mince Skinny Ankle Jeans…….I actually already have 2 pairs a dark denim wash and a black wash and love them. The best thing about these is they are 10.50!!!
NEXT I did some Arm Candy work….
1. Crystal Champagne Beaded Bracelet. It also has a center bead that is gold with rhinestones in them. Price 5.80
2. Gold with Peachy/Rosey Rhinestones in them. LOVE THIS! Price 6.80
3. This one has a light brown string with white crystaly rhinestones in them. It also has a silver toggle on the back. Price 5.80
4. This has similar crystals to the first one but a little deeper brown to them. It also has white pearls and a silver ring with rhinestones in them. Price 4.80 (HECK YES) These pearls are amazing. They do not feel plasticy but more heavy like a real pearl actually would.
Then I had a very small trip to Target…but I LOVE both items that I got and had to share 🙂