Today I thought it would be super fun to share with you my stash…my stash of masks. YES I am addicted to masking. I love it and it is my treat to myself…usually on the weekends!
1. Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial. This is my NUMBER ONE mask I recommend to everyone! A whopping 25% AHA blend leaving you with the softest skin ever!!! It does have quite a tingle…so be careful! Only leave this on for 20 minutes and no longer…but this is a little magic bottle giving you the best skin!
3. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask. This is one of my favorite masks because it is quick and effective! You rub it into your skin and leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water. It makes your skin so glowy and even and bright! A great one when you don’t have a lot of time!
4. Origins Drink-Up Intensive.
This is an oldy but goody in my collection. A great basic hydrating mask when you need a hydration boost!
5. Glamglow Thirstymud.
This one is a great hydrating mask as well. I actually prefer this one because it almost has a cooling effect to the skin.
6. Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask.
Whenever I have breakouts, I use this and BAM they are gone! This is an amazing mask that clears out all the gunk in my skin but doesn’t strip the skin and leaves is smooth and silky!!! This is another absoulte FAVORITE!
7. BareMinerals Dirty Detox
. I also use this one when I have breakouts. This literally sucks all the gunk out of your pores and clears breakouts. It does for me dry out my skin a little but not as bad as most mud masks!
8. ELF Hydrating Bubble Mask.
This one is just fun. I don’t think it does much for my skin but it is kind of fun to do! You apply it to wet skin and it bubbles up all over. It actually kind of tickles!
I also wanted to mention this little masking tool set
! I know I know…its very EXTRA of me but I have to say I actually LOVE this little set!! This waffle cloth cleans off your mask so easily in one swipe!! No extra rubbing! This little brush as well is perfect contoured to your face so applying your mask goes on so evenly and easily with a mess on your hands!
I hope you all enjoyed these little reviews!