Today I am SUPER excited to share with you my Fall Fashion Wishlist. I did this in Spring and you all loved checking out what I’m purchasing for the season so I HAD to share with you all my list for Fall….especially because ITS FALL! My favorite styling season 🙂
So if you hadn’t seen my Spring Wishlist, basically I am sharing with you all the items that I feel I need in my closet. Some staples, some trendy pieces, just the things after evaluating what I have in my closet…the things I need. This might be my favorite thing to do. You all know I love purging out my closet…out with the old and IN with the new. SO this post/video is all about the NEW 🙂
1. Mule Booties. I’ve seen a couple here are there. I have my eye on THESE but I am not dead set. I think they will look so cute with straight leg cropped jeans (which are very trendy this fall) and also with boyfriend jeans. I think they will be a cute shoe to wear!
2. Black Booties. OH my hunt for black booties its been a year or 2 and I can’t find a pair that I am in love with. I actually bought THESE from the Nsale but they were just too pointy in the toe for my taste…..other than that they were my perfect pair. I want a Chelsea style bootie and black leather for sure. A casual style black bootie that I can easily slip on with jeans. I am hoping I find a pair this fall!
3. Free People High-Waisted Busted Knee Denim in Black. Yes I have my black jeans picked out already. I know I want this pair. I had a couple pairs in my closet but they didn’t fit right anymore so purgey purgey and I love the wash of the FP ones.
4. Short-Sleeve Black Button-Up. Already purchased THIS ONE and I couldn’t be happier. I actually had this top in mind for awhile…I had a white one from Madewell (HERE) and a chambray one from Abercrombie (HERE) and loved it so much that I knew I would be able to use a black one come fall. So excited I found this one its going to be a great staple!
5. Camo Jacket: This trend has been around awhile and I just never pulled the trigger. I think I actually would wear one though. So I’m on the hunt for a good one but want to make sure its the right one that I will get great use out of!
That’s All!!! Make sure to check out my video and shared some things I have already Hauled for fall in there!! Subscribe and Like XOXO