I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST THIS this morning…SORRY
Anyways, Today I have My Holiday Palette Picks For THE SEASON!! 2 of these aren’t “palettes” but they give a variation of products that I would LOVE to try!!!
1. Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Palette: Bobbi Brown does it again…I love the beautiful neutrals in this palette…the taupey neutrals are seriously right up my alley 🙂
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette: This comes with 4 blushes and the Park Ave Princess Bronzer. This is sooo perfect if you love the blushes!!! This is so much more affordable than just buying one blush of each of these colors..and gives you variety!!! I love these blushes they are my favorites!!!!!
3. Origins Gift-Set: It includes the Ginzing eye-cream (which is my holy-grail eye cream!), Overnight Hydrating Mask, High-Potency renewal cream, and Ginzing Energy Boosting moisturizer. Love this set!!
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: The infamous ambient lighting powders. This is a great deal if you are looking into the ambient lighting powders. It comes with a highlight shade, a bronzey shade, and a natural skintone shade. I love this palette and I may or may not have bought this alreadyyyy
5. Buxom Lipgloss Set: So ever since I got the Buxom lipgloss from my ipsy bag….Im just hooked! haha So I would love this set!!
Hope you guys are having a GREAT Friday and Have a great weekend!!!