TGIF!!! I have a little evening post for you and some FAVORITES I am just loving
A little cognac, camel, calfhair and copper for you ;)….ok that necklace is more like bronzey but whatever its sounds cuter when I say copper
1. LOFT Camel Swing Skirt: I love this color…its perfect for fall and a swing skirt is a much for this coming fall and winter!! They are so easy to wear with tights and a slouchy sweater.
2. Madewell Grandpa Camel Sweater: This color is just getting me right now and I just think this is a need in my closet and not a want…actually Ive been loving EVERY sweater from Madewell lately…
3. Coach Mini Tanner: Yup I have been wanting this bag for awhile now….and since Coach got a new designer…they have been setting it up with classic bags and I LOVE IT!!
4. LOFT Chain Link Necklace: I love all chunky chain necklaces and its just amazing-ness
5. Madewell Calfhair Loafers: I have been wearing the heck out of my Target Leopard Calfhair Loafers that I bought for about 8 bucks….and since I have been wearing them I feel the need to invest in a decent pair? What do you think!??
Hopefully everyone had a great week and is READY FOR THE WEEKEND! 🙂
Have a great day!