Happy Labor Day Everyone!!!!
Instead of the usual nailpolish on a Monday….I am sharing with you some things I have been lusting over this in the past week!!!…especially since I didn’t do Friday Favs this past week 🙂
1. Target Merona Booties….I LOVE THESE!!! I tried them on in store and they were super comfortable.
2. Loft Tunic…..This tunic just is amazingggggg. I actually own it now. It is a knit woven tunic that is just amazing and SO SOFT!!!
3. Gap 1969 Always Skinny Distressed Jeans…..I ran in Gap real quick this past weekend and fell IN LOVE with these..and the fit is amazing 🙂 🙂 30% off jeans in stores!!!! CHECK IT OUT!
4. Steve Madden Spriing in Cognac…..Let me take a moment here….UH this are by far the most beautiful shoes I have seen…maybe ever haha…..I would erase everything on this list and just put these up there…but I figure that wouldnt be fun for everyone….but these shoes…..There are no words 🙂 🙂
5. Sole Society Tortoise and Chain Necklace……I have been loving tortoise shell anything lately!!!! I realllly want a chain necklace like this one!! SO cute for fall 🙂
I hope everyone had an AMAZING weekend and has a wonderful Labor Day!!!