Today I have some of my FAVORITE fall trends lately!!!
Fall is my FAVORITE time for fashion and beauty 🙂
1. Asos Sweater: Mixing textures is HUGE this fall. I love the chunky sweater with the leather pockets. Makes it dressed up but still casual and laid back..LOVE
2. Stacked Heel Booty: I am just obsessed with booties…but even more so when they have a stacked heel! They are so comfortable and easier to walk in than a stiletto heel.
3. Urban Decay Lipstick in Rapture: A berry toned lipstick is a huge trend this fall and I love it!!! You can make the berry lip bold or more natural. Everyone can rock the berry lip!!
4. Essie in Chinchilly: Neutral nails has always been a favorite of mine and I am so glad this is a huge trend this fall. The “greige” line from Essie is probably my favorite!!!!!
5. J.Crew Bedazzled Sweatshirt: Where Comfort Meets FABULOUS hahaha…This is a perfect way to look put together when all you want to wear is a sweatshirt and leggings (which is my fall uniform). I love this trend and I really hope it stays around for awhile!!!! 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!