I just wanted to share my July Ipsy Bag with you all…..and not only is this my July Ipsy Bag BUT ITS MY FIRST IPSY BAG!!!!
If you do not know what ipsy is its a subscription box service where you pay $10 a month and get some new beauty products to try out!!!!! I believe the quality is much better than Birchbox from my experience and the product sizes are much better.
So here is what I got:
1. California Collection BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio….Overall I am not super impressed the eyeshadows so this was kind of a flop for me.
2. Coola Face Mineral Sunscreen Tinted Moisturizer…..I have not tried this yet but I am very iffy about a tinted moisturizer when they don’t know my skin shade…because I always get ones that are too orange for me…BUT of course you know Im going to try it 🙂
3. Pop pouty pop crayon….This color is in Fuschia Flirt…its a bright hot fushiay pink color. Very bright but super pigmented….they are very similar to the Tarte lip surgences and Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains…cept its NOT a stain its just a minty pigmented balm 🙂
4. Salt Air Roll On Perfume Oil….I didn’t like this. The scent was barely there and it didn’t last on my skin. It had a fresher scent but the scent wasn’t stand out enough to make me want to keep using it 🙁
5. Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Hairspray…..LOVE THIS…used it a couple times and its great!!!! It really does tame frizz and gives hold to my hair with no crunch.
So overall I definitely didn’t think this was the greatest bag but I definitely am excited to have an Ipsy subscription 🙂
If you are interested here is the website www.ipsy.com …..if you are a product junkie…it is a great way to try things you might not ever think to try and its only $10! 🙂
Have a great day!