I decided to GLAM it up a little bit and do a little more dressy outfit than a casual outfit.
1. Turquoise Key Hole Shirt…..from Francesca’s Collections….I love this shirt! Its really flowy and has a cute keyhold at the top. Its like the faux-silk and its really breathable. The sleeves are uneven at the ends too which I think gives it a feminine touch 🙂 Price was around $35.
2. Navy Lace Skirt…..It is from Forever 21! I got this for like $19.50. I love this skirt! I wore it for my bachelorette party!!!
3. Patent Leather Nude Shoes…..from Charlotte Russe. Price was $25. I bought these for a wedding and they go with every dress outfit….I highly suggest investing in some nude heels 🙂
4. Necklaces…..I am actually wearing 2 necklaces.
- A vintagey gold chainy necklace from Forever 21.
- Gold stranded necklace with gray and tan crystal stones from Francesca’s Collections
5. Earrings…..Gold Rose shaped studs from Francesca’s Collections…these were $9.00
6. My Bag…..is Steve Madden from DSW. Its a crossbody or just a satchel. Its a taupey gray color (like everything else I own)….I love the ruffle detailing on the front….so cute and feminine!!!
Hope you enjoyed my dressed up OOTD!! 🙂
Dont forget to like my facebook page Absolutely Airs and follow me on twitter @absolutelyairs