Most worn nail polish- Um who can pick only 1 most worn nail polish!? These are my most worn throughout the summer. For most of July, I did have shellac for my wedding….WHICH WAS AMAZING (highly recommend shellac).
First one is Nailtiques Formula 2. I used this before my wedding to really strengthen my nails. I literally slapped on one coat a day and it saved my nails and made them SO strong. If you have problem nails, this is your solution.
- Sinful Colors in Easy Going and 24/7. I love Easy Going for my hands…its a classic pinky color and it is SO opaque. You need 1 or 2 coats and it looks amazing. 24/7 I loved for my toes. It is like a neon bright pink. I always love neon bright colors for my toes in the summer!
- Last is Essie Set in Stones. I loved layering this over my color with whatever color I had on. It was great to put on all the nails, a highlight nail, OR even put as glittery tips!
2) Most worn hair product- Organix Penetrating Extra Strength Morroccan Oil. LOVE this stuff and use it everyday. I put it in damp hair after my leave-in conditioner and it leaves my hair silky and not frizzy.
4) Most worn shoes- American Eagle Sandals. I got them on sale for 20 bucks but they were so versatile that I wore them with everything! They are super comfty too!
6) Most worn clothing item- Abercrombie White Shorts…I have owned these forever…literally maybe since high school. I bust em out every summer….they fit perfectly and go with lots of my summery tops!
7) Most worn foundation- It is probably between Revlon Colorstay Whipped and Relvon Photoready Airbrush. I am Natural Tan in the Colorstay Whipped and Medium Beige in the Photoready Airbrush. NOW I loved the Colorstay whipped and have blogged about it before. It lasts foreverrrr. Love it. The Photoready I have heard a lot of people do not like it. I like it because its very very lightweight. There isn’t a whole lot of coverage but I liked it for summer. It also has a shimmeryness (ya thats not a word, I know) but again I liked it for summer.
8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer- Bronzer is the Ulta Minerals Bronzer. It glides on great and blends beautifully. Blush is ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral……and thats all I have to say about that.
9) Most worn lip product- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm. I think its a pretty summer color under a lipgloss. I always wear lipgloss over any lip color I wear because ya thats just how I am. 🙂
11) Most worn eyeshadow- Naked 2 Palette. Been using it a ton. Love the colors and the opacity of the colors!!
Those are my Most Worn for Summer 2012…..
🙁 Summer is over…..
Welcome Fall 2012! 🙂
Until Next Time….