I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! This is my first ever Oufit Of The Day aka OOTD post!!!!! Don’t mind my crazy messy bun! 🙂
So Here are the details about my OOTD!
1. The Dress. It is a W118 by Walter Baker. It is the Alexandra Maxi Dress in Crashing Wave. I actually got this at TJMaxx! Retail Price was 42.00 but I got it for 24.99!! It has a gray slip underneath that goes to about mid-thigh and then has a slit up the side. Being a HUGE fan of neutral colors this is the perfect summer maxi 🙂
2. The Shoes. You can’t really tell in this picture but they are a wood stacked heel with a metallic gold sandal crossing. They are by Jessica Simpson and they are actually a couple years old. They are just classic shoes I can never get rid of 🙂
3. Coin Chain Necklace. This is from Ann Taylor Loft. I actually got this for my birthday this past April. I LOVE this necklace. It has a gray string with gold, copper, and silver little coins and metal triangles. Its a tri-metal necklace haha.
4. Watch Necklace. I dont know, I just like this necklace? It’s from Forever 21. I believe the price was around 8 dollars.
5. Watch….This is a vivdali gold watch. I actually got this at Kohls on the clearance rack for 5.99!!!!!! Retail price was 32.00
6. Ring. This was from Ann Taylor Loft. Another piece from my birthday back in April. It is a tannish yellowish stone with a gold stretchy band.
7. My Bag….This is actually SUCH an old bag but I couldn’t help it because I just loved it with this outfit. Its a cream leather Michael Kors satchel with gold detailing.
|CRAZY HAIR BUN|
Maybelline BB Cream in Medium Deep
ELF Undereye Concealer in Light
Ulta Minerals Bronzer
Covergirl Classic Blush in Iced Plum
Sephora Silk Shadow Quad in Ballroom Romance
Sephora Day to Night Eyeliner in Brown Copper
Smashbox Full Exposure in Jet Black
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey
Hope you enjoyed my OOTD! Please leave comments below! 🙂