Here are a couple lip and eye products….The Haul continues….I really got a lot didn’t I???…..I do not know why my pictures will not rotate. So bear with me……
1. ELF Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15. Color is in Nice and Natural. Originally priced at 3.00. I got it for 1.50 (half off on website). I love this conditioning lip balm! It has SPF 15 which is great. I just the way it feels on my lips. It is not sticky at all and just hydrates your lips! I actually have been putting it on at night to keep my lips hydrating while I sleep 🙂
2. ELF Lip Primer and Plumper. Originally 3.00 but I got it for 1.50. You first use the plump size. When I first used this, it literally burned my lips soo bad. I DO NOT like the plump size. I did not feel like after that painful burning it plumped my lips either. The primer is almost like a concealer for your lips. It didn’t work too well. It seemed to seep into the crack of my lips and not cover that well. I don’t really recommend this product.
3. ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen. Price 1.00…cant beat that! This has a nice felt tip. It glides on pretty smooth but after a week of use I feel like the pen has dried out!!! Has this happened to anyone else??? Im so sad because I really liked this product but sorry I need more than a week’s use out of this!!
4. ELF Mascara Primer. Originally Price 3.00…Got it for 1.50! I LOVE this primer. I actually never used a mascara primer before. I just love this product. The primer is white and it has a very typical mascara brush. It makes my eyelashes SO LONG! I highly suggest this product!!
5. ELF Eyeliner and Shadow Stick. Price 3.00. The shadow is called Smoke. Its a rich gray/silver color. I have yet to use this side but the pigment looks very good for a smokey eye. The eyeliner is called Black. Its very creamy and glides on very nicely. I love the eyeliner side and can’t wait to use the shadow side! Has anyone else tried other eyeliner/shadow sticks from ELF? How do you like them??
Ok One LAST Elf Haul Post…..Face Powders! WOO