Happy Wednesday....HUMP DAY my friends and we are halfway to the weekend!!
Today I am sharing the TOP 7 Products That Give You A Fresh Face For Spring!!! Every year we start to enter spring, I crave a fresh face look. Lets be honest, I love natural looking makeup. I love easily achievable looks and these 7 products I believe are amazing products to help you achieve that fresh faced look!!
1. I never believed I would like foundation stick until I tried the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation. I am in the shade Y315. I seriously ADORE this foundation! It has a beautiful natural finish, medium to buildable coverage, with a more dewy finish. This makes the skin look plump, youthful, and soft. I absolutely love this foundation blended out with a beauty blender.
2. This Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder is a newer product to me. I am NOT a powder girl because it always dries my skin out by the end of the day. This powder however gives sheer coverage, sets my foundation and concealer, and gives a beautiful luminosity to the skin so I don't lose that dewy fresh faced look. Its a great powder!
3. Nars Soft Matte Concealer is another newbie to my makeup hoarding collection and this one gave me a surprise. I was really curious about this one hearing kind of mixed reviews from others. The word "matte" kind of put the thought in my head that I wasn't going to like this but after trying it I think its a really great concealer. It is SUPER creamy and great coverage for the undereyes. I do suggest setting this with a powder. I wouldn't say it is super "matte" but more of a creamy natural finish.
4. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel....is the ultimate for cream bronzers and a fresh faced look!! This gives a gorgeous warmth to the skin keeping it looking youthful and dewy but not greasy. The formula is almost like a cream to powder gliding so smoothly and blends so easily on the skin. Its truly a winner!
5. Last year Nars launched this blush in their spring line called Impassioned and quickly brought it back from high demand to be part of their permanent line. I know when I saw this in store it immediately caught my attention and I purchased it without any question. Its a beautiful cool-toned dusty pale pink color. It looks so pretty and romantic on the cheeks and just makes your fresh faced look come alive!
6. An oldy but a goody in my book is the MAC Prep + Prime highlighting pen in Radiant Rose. This is a pink toned twist up brush tipped highlighter that has the most amazing lightweight consistency. I think highlighting the face with this gives you such an alive and awake look. I love using this underneath my concealer and in my inner corner (aka my caverns) to kind of correct any dark circles I have!! Its a great and easy product to use!
7. Last but not least MAC Fix +...It has been in my life forever and I have been through bottles and bottles. Finishing your look with this takes away any cake-face look and gives your skin a fresh not flat look. It really is the finishing touch. I love carrying this around with me incase my skin is feeling a little dried out...spritz spritz and I am good to go!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! Make sure to leave YOUR fresh faced products down below! I would love to know what they are! XO